When to use VHmS Comfort compression garment?
- Recommended to use after abdominal plastic surgery or liposuction of abdomen, flanks and hips
- natural, black
- Male post-operative compression garment with a slip cut highly suitable after abdominal plastic surgery or liposuction of abdomen, flanks and hips
- The compression garment ends below chest with a wide elastic band preventing the garment from chafing or rolling up
- The zip fastening is placed at the front part of the garment
- There is a hygienic opening in the crotch for all day comfort and easy use of bathroom; own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
- There is a zipper closure at the front underlain with support hooks to facilitate ease of dressing post operatively and beyond
• CLASSIC material - made exclusively for the brand LIPOELASTIC®
• The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
• Material composition: 67 % POLYAMIDE, 25 % ELASTANE, 8 % COTTON
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.