When to use Lipoelastic VFm Comfort post surgical compression garment?
- Recommended to use after abdominal plastic surgery, liposuction of lower abdomen, flanks, hips, buttocks and thighs and hernia surgery
- natural, black
- Male garment pants are highly suitable after abdominal plastic surgery, liposuction of lower abdomen, flanks, hips, buttocks and thighs and hernia surgery
- The compression garment finishes with a narrow hem around waist, legs extend to just above knees and are finished with a soft hem to prevent the garment from chafing or rolling up
- The zippers are located on both sides of the garment so they don´t irritate the treated area of abdomen
- There is an open crotch area for all day comfort and easy use of bathroom; own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
- The garment has an optimal compression in key areas
- Both sides have a zipper underlain with a row of hooks for ease of dressing and all day comfort
- RIB material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material feels extremely pleasant on the body and is smooth to the touch.
- The material has been awarded Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.