When to use VD Comfort post surgical compression garment?
- Recommended for use in first post-operative stage after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips, thighs and knees liposuction
- Suitable also for all vaser lipo procedures in areas mentioned above
- natural, black
- Female compression postoperative garment eith ¾ pants is ideal after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy, back, buttocks, hips, thighs and knees liposuction. Suitable also for vaser lipo
- The compression garment comes up to just below breasts with narrow hem and buckles, where detachable and adjustable shoulder straps can be attached; the straps hold the garment in place and prevent from slipping and rolling
- The straps can be attached between breasts or on side of the garment
- The abdomen area and outer part of the thigh is reinforced with double lined fabric for an optimal compression in these areas
- The legs extend below knees and are finished with a soft lace hem, so the garment never rolls or squeezes
- Zipper fastening on both sides for easier dressing
- There is a hygienic opening in the crotch for all day comfort, easy use of bathroom; own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
- Both sides have a zipper underlain with a row of hooks for easier dressing
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
- Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.