When to use the Lipoelastic VB Comfort post surgical compression garment?
- Recommended to use in the first post-operative stage after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips, thighs, knees and calves liposuction
- Suitable also for all vaser lipo procedures in areas mentioned above
- natural, black
- Female compression postoperative garment with long pants is suitable after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy, back, buttocks, hips, thighs, knees and calves liposuction. Suitable also for vaser lipo
- The compression garment comes up to just below breasts with a narrow hem and buckles, where detachable and adjustable shoulder straps can be attached; these straps help to keep the garment in place and prevent it from slipping or rolling down
- The straps can be attached between breasts or on side of the garment
- The abdomen and outer part of thighs and calves is reinforced with double lined fabric for an optimal compression in these areas
- The legs extend to ankles and are finished with a soft lace hem, so the garment never rolls or squeezes
- Zipper on both sides for easier dressing
- There is a hygienic opening in the crotch for all day comfort, ease use of bathroom; own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
- Both sides have a zipper underlain with a row of hooks for easier dressing
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
- Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.