When to use Lipoelastic TF Comfort post surgical compression garment?
- Recommended for use in the first post-operative stage after liposuction of the lower part of tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips and thighs
- Suitable also for all vaser lipo procedures in areas mentioned above
- natural, black
- Female compression postoperative garment is suitable after buttocks, hips or thighs liposuction. Suitable also for vaser lipo
- The compression garment comes up to the waist with a narrow hem
- The area of lower abdomen is reinforced with double lined fabric for an optimal compression in key areas
- The legs extend to just above knees and are finished with a soft lace hem so the garment never rolls or squeezes
- Closure is done with a zipper on both sides for easier dressing
- There is a hygienic opening in the crotch for all day comfort, easy use of bathroom; own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
- Both sides have a zipper underlain with row of hooks for easier dressing
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
- Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.