When to use the Lipoelastic TB leggings post surgical compression garment?
- Recommended to use in the first and second post-operative stage after liposuction of the lower part of the tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hip, thighs, knees, calves, and thigh lift surgery
- Suitable also for all vaser lipo procedures in areas mentioned above
- Female compression post-operative garment with long pants are highly suitable after liposuction of buttocks, hips, thighs, knees, or calves
- Suitable also for vaser lipo
- The compression garment is finished at the waist with a wide elastic band to prevent it from rolling or slipping down
- The legs extend to ankles and are finished with a soft lace hem, so the garment never rolls or squeezes your skin
- The garment comes in a ‘pull-up’ design, with no fastening, making it a popular everyday choice for wearing under your clothes, where it is almost invisible
- This garment doesn’t have crotch hygienic opening and so it’s suitable and comfortable to wear after liposuction of inner thighs
- The garment comes in a ‘pull-up’ design with no closure
Lipoelastic TB Leggings Post Surgical Compression Garment
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for the LIPOELASTIC® brand
- Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
Avoid applying creams, ointments, and liquids to the skin before using the bandage. Application of products to the skin may cause damage to the structure of the material upon contact. The damaged material structure can cause skin discoloration
We pay attention to detail and each stage of production meets all the required standards. It's important to us, to carefully select the components and materials we use, meaning we have a personal connection to each garment we produce. The materials we use for LIPOELASTIC® Post-Surgical Compression Garments come exclusively from the European Union and each piece is manually inspected for output.
LIPOELASTIC® products are medical devices awarded with the OEKO-TEX® STANDART 100 certificate, 02.0.8039 Hohenstein HTTI, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.).