How to use the Lipoelastic SI special stabilizer band?
- Together with a compression bra from the LIPOELASTIC range
- The band must be fitted securely above the breast to ensure optimum compression
- Can be purchased separately
- Post-operative breast band is designed to stabilize breast implants for patients after an augmentation (breast enlargement using implants)
- The SI special product has a classic flat shape with Velcro fastener
- You should always wear a breast implant stabilizer band as directed by your consultant/plastic surgeon
- It is essential to consult with your surgeon before purchasing a breast stabiliser band
Lipoelastic SI Special Stabilizer Band
- Breathable fabric using lightweight rubber technology
- Material composition: 50 % POLYAMIDE, 40 % POLYESTER, 10 % ELASTANE
Avoid applying creams, ointments, and liquids to the skin before using the breast band. Application of products to the skin may cause damage to the structure of the material upon contact. The damaged material structure can cause skin discoloration
We pay attention to detail and each stage of production meets all the required standards. It's important to us, to carefully select the components and materials we use, meaning we have a personal connection to each garment we produce. The materials we use for LIPOELASTIC® Post-Surgical Compression Garments come exclusively from the European Union and each piece is manually inspected for output.
LIPOELASTIC® products are medical devices awarded with the OEKO-TEX® STANDART 100 certificate, 02.0.8039 Hohenstein HTTI, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.).