When should I use the LIpoelastic PI filling post surgical compression bra?
- Suitable for use in the first stage of post-surgical care after breast surgery, when applying own fat (breast augmentation with own fat, bust modification using own fat, fat transfer, fat transfer, lipofilling, fat grafting)
- Compression post-operative bra designed only after the procedures, when the body's own fat is applied to the breast
- The cups are specially modified to prevent undue pressure on the applied fat
- Thermally shaped cups made of light, translucent material to protect the breasts
- Cups are sewn with a flat seam to support the chest in the correct areas
- Seamless design in the nipple area prevents skin irritation
- Hook and loop fastening at the rear
- Classic adjustable arms with a plastic slider on the back
Can the bra be combined with a breast belt?
- In the case of plastic surgery, when transferring fat to the breast, it is not normally recommended to use a breast belt. If your surgeon recommends it, you should follow their instructions
LIpoelastic PI Filling Post Surgical Compression Bra Black Only
- The bra is made of soft material comfortable for your skin
- Material composition: 81 % POLYAMIDE, 19 % ELASTANE
Avoid applying creams, ointments, and liquids to the skin before using the bra. Application of products to the skin may cause damage to the structure of the material upon contact. The damaged material structure can cause skin discoloration
We pay attention to detail and each stage of production meets all the required standards. It's important to us, to carefully select the components and materials we use, meaning we have a personal connection to each garment we produce. The materi