When should I use a PI filling bra?
Suitable for use in the first stage of post-operative care after breast plastic surgery, when applying own fat (breast augmentation with own fat, bust modification using own fat, fat transfer, fat transfer, lipofilling, fatgrafting)
Compression post-operative bra designed only after the procedures, when the body`s own fat is applied to the breast
The cups are specially modified to prevent undue pressure on the applied fat
- Thermally shaped cups made of light, translucent material to protect breasts
- Cups are sewn with a flat seam to support the chest in the correct areas
- Seamless design in the nipple area prevents skin irritation
- Hook and loop fastening at the rear
- Classic adjustable arms with plastic slider on the back
Can the bra be combined with a breast belt?
- In the case of plastic surgery, when transferring fat to the breast, it is not normally recommended to use a breast belt. If your surgeon recommends it, you should follow his instructions.
- The bra is made of soft material comfortable for your skin
- The material has been awarded Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 82 % POLYAMIDE, 18 % ELASTANE
- The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.