When to use MGm Comfort compression garment?
- Recommended for use after abdominal plastic surgery, chest operations, liposuction of back, abdomen, flanks, hips, buttocks and hernia surgery
- natural, black
- Sleeveless post-operative male compression body suit with legs is highly suitable after abdominal plastic surgery, chest operations, liposuction of back, abdomen, flanks, hips, buttocks and hernia surgery
- The garment has an optimal compression in key areas
- The legs extend to upper part of thighs and are finished with a soft hem preventing the bandage from chafing or rolling up
- Zip fastening is placed at the front part of the garment
- There is an open crotch area for all day comfort and easy use of bathroom; own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
- There is a zipper closure at the front underlain with support hooks to facilitate ease of dressing post operatively and beyond
• CLASSIC material - made exclusively for the brand LIPOELASTIC®
• The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
• Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.