When to use KPad - Abdomen & flanks?
- KPad is an Unisex foam insertion that can be worn underneath abdominal binders or any compression garment covering operated area
- The perfect combination of comfort and safety after a surgery such as a tummy tuck, liposuction or caesarean delivery
- natural, black
- KPad promotes efficient recovery and helps to avoid fluid retention following skin detachment procedures (e.g. liposuction, tummy tucks and caesarean deliveries)
- KPad helps to minimise the risk of hematomas, prevents bruising & optimizes lymphatic drainage by providing gentle compression and cushioning for smoother results.
- The KPad; also commonly known as Lipofoam; Liposuction Sponge is an ergonomically shaped foam pad that provides additional pressure where needed. It also improves comfort after your liposuction or body contouring procedure and crucially, provides a smooth surface against your skin. Lipofoam is used to enhance your results and can help reduce the build up of fluids in stubborn areas; reduce bruising and haematoma (haematoma is where a mass of blood can collects outside of the blood vessels themselves into the inter-tissue layers).
Lipoelastic Kpad 01 Post Surgical Compression Garment