When to use the Lipoelastic AS Long Variant Post Surgical Compression Garment?
- Recommended to use after an arm surgery, arm lift (brachioplasty), arm liposuction or armpit surgery
- Post-operative arm sleeve garment with three-quarter sleeves offers adjustable three rows of hook and eye fastening at the back
- Suitable for after arm surgeries, such as arm lifts (brachioplasty) and arm liposuction
- The closure is located at the back
- The garment covers the entirety of the upper arms and upper back
- The sleeves are finished with a clean-cut technology for maximum comfort
- Compared to the AP Variant, the fastening is located at the back
- Adjustable three rows of hook and eyes fastening situated at the back of the garment
Lipoelastic AS Long Variant Post Surgical Compression Garment
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for the LIPOELASTIC® brand
- Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
Avoid applying creams, ointments, and liquids to the skin before using the bandage. Application of products to the skin may cause damage to the structure of the material upon contact. The damaged material structure can cause skin discoloration
We pay attention to detail and each stage of production meets all the required standards. It's important to us, to carefully select the components and materials we use, meaning we have a personal connection to each garment we produce. The materials we use for LIPOELASTIC® Post-Surgical Compression Garments come exclusively from the European Union and each piece is manually inspected for output.
LIPOELASTIC® products are medical devices awarded with the OEKO-TEX® STANDART 100 certificate, 02.0.8039 Hohenstein HTTI, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.).