Move over birthday cake! Amoena introduces a birthday bra.
How do you celebrate a birthday? Amoena celebrated by creating a special edition birthday mastectomy bra to mark its 45th anniversary.
We’ve all heard the saying that a picture is worth a 1,000 words. Well, Amoena did one better. It designed the Lee bra to tell its story.
For the past 45 years, Amoena has been all about supporting women’s confidence and comfort, especially women touched by breast cancer
The Lee bra gets the message across beautifully.
It’s a timeless bra, feminine, classic, easy to wear, and made of the softest cotton. Like all Amoena mastectomy bras, the Lee is brilliantly crafted. You feel supported and comfortable every minute of every day. Of course, it’s pocketed for a breast form or breast shaper if you wear one.
A new way to think about birthdays
We like the idea of celebrating a birthday with a bra that makes a statement. Choosing a mastectomy bra that makes you feel good is a gift to yourself. A great bra is your own secret source of confidence.
As well, a properly fitted mastectomy bra makes your clothes look better, and helps your posture, neck and shoulders!
What’s all the fuss about birthdays?
We don’t believe birthdays are about age. After all, we really are only as old as we feel. Science proves the point. Scientists admit there’s no test that can tell us our exact age. If a person doesn’t know how old she is, doctors say there’s no way for them to accurately pinpoint it.
But birthdays and anniversaries are a wonderful occasion to celebrate milestones, big and small.
What are some of your favourite milestones?
Our 6 favourite Amoena milestones.
1. The invention of natural looking and feeling breast forms: Amoena pioneered the world’s first silicone breast forms that look and feel just like a natural breast, and pass the tightest hug test. Today, we can fit a woman with the breast form or breast shaper that’s right for her because Amoena gives us a huge range to choose from.
2. The adhesive Contact breast form+: More than 20 years ago, Amoena achieved the unimaginable when it created a breast form that attaches comfortably and securely directly to the chest wall, and moves with the body. Our customers who wear the Contact tell us it feels so much a part of them that they forget they’re wearing a breast form.
3. Out-of-this world Comfort technology: Inspired by NASA spacesuits, Amoena patented the extraordinary Comfort + temperature equalizing technology. This means that your skin always stays at a comfortable temperature behind your Amoena breast form or breast shaper.
4. The award-winning Adjustable Adapt Air breast form: Just introduced this year, this is the first breast form that is adjustable so it fits a women as if it was made for her! This breast form is a fantastic solution for women with uneven chest walls or whose natural breast fluctuates in size regularly. And we like how lightweight it is.
5. The largest range of pocketed bras, sports bras, swimwear, tops: We love how confident and attractive Amoena makes women feel. And every item is pocketed to hold breast forms and breast shapers comfortably and invisibly so our customers feel completely secure, whether diving in a pool, dancing up a storm, or lounging at home with the family.
6. Recovery care bras: Amoena has designed the world’s most advanced post-op compression bras, including the first ever clinically prepared bra that surgeons can apply in the operating room (Leyla). We like how these post-op bras promote speedy comfortable healing. You can wear one home from hospital with a post-op breast form so you never have to go a day without shape.
As Amoena certified fitters, we’re all about making sure that you feel supported and comfortable, and love how you look. We’re here for you. .