Lipoelastic Lipothrombo AG Anti-Embolism Stockings Compression Garment
When to use LIPOTHROMBO?
- Recommended to use during any type of surgery and hospitalization to increase safety and reduce the risk of DVT.
- Unisex compression thigh high Anti-embolism stockings with graduated compression create sufficient pressure to walls of surface and deep veins of legs to prevent blood stagnation and to direct blood circulation to the heart
- The graduated compression stockings reduce the risk of DVT and are proven to increase safety during any surgery
- DVT is the formation of a blood clot (thrombus) within a deep vein, primarily in legs. DVT is considered as a major health risk for patients confined to bed in hospital, which lowers the blood flow in legs, this may cause blood clotting. If the clot separates, it can travel to lungs, called Pulmonary Embolism– PE and the consequences can be fatal
- LIPOELASTIC’s compression stockings have easy access toe opening that allows for the inspection of pedal pulse
For who are they?
- For immobile patients prior to, during and after surgery
- For mothers immediately prior to and after child delivery
- For other immobile patients in lying position
- For people who have undergone liposuction of knees
This product belongs to the following categories
- The stockings are permeable and pleasant to the skin.
- The stockings are made of materials resistant to oils and ointments.
- The stockings do not cause adverse effects.
- The rim variant is designed for mobile patients with the rim preventing the stocking from rolling down.
- The knit strips with letters „b“ or „g“ clearly mark measuring positions of the extremity girth.
- The knit numbers and sizes marked with letters facilitate product identification.
- The easily exposable toe tips facilitate circulation impact checks.
- Material composition: 90 % POLYAMIDE, 10 % ELASTANE
- 18-21 mmHg