Amoena Theraport Post Surgical Bra 2161
The Amoena Theraport Post Surgery Bra is designed for wear immediately after any type of breast surgery or while undergoing radiation treatments, including partial breast irradiation (seed radiation and brachytherapy)
- Seamless soft cotton garment features VELCRO® brand hook-and-loop fasteners on front closure and straps that allow for easy access to treatment areas without fully undressing.
- Seamless wide bottom band sits comfortably and fits gently around brachytherapy catheters and irradiation site.
- Bottom band securely holds the Amoena 2107 drain pouch (sold separately) for use immediately after any breast or chest related surgery.
- Seamless T-back for additional support and comfort.
- Soft cotton pockets hold an Amoena post-surgical or leisure form.