Lipoelastic P1 Ideal Variant Post Surgical Compression Bra Black
When should I use PI ideal bra?
- Ideal for use during the first phase of post-operative care after breast surgery (augmentation, reduction, mammoplasty, breast reconstruction or mastopexy)
- natural, black
- New among bras of LIPOELASTIC brand
- Seamless post-operative compression bra designed for all types of breast surgeries
- It offers very similar cut to PI special, which is one of the bestselling bras offered by LIPOELASTIC
- The bra features a wide rubber and elastane band under the bust and prevents bra from chafing or rolling up in any way. The band is designed to be so soft that it appears to be a continuation of the bra itself and thus does not interfere with scar tissue
- A higher décolletage covers the entire chest; after augmentation (breast enlargement using implants) it stabilizes the position of implants and helps them clinging to the breast tissue, exactly as the surgeon demands
Design of cups
- Heat-moulded seamless cups for the perfect comfort of your breasts
- Opening at the front in form of hooks and eyes
- This bra has two variable fastenings to allow you to adjust the compression as required
- Shoulder straps with four rows of hooks and eyes allow compression adjustment as needed
Can the bra be combined with a breast band?
- Yes, it can. LIPOELASTIC offers a variety of breast stabilizer bands that can be combined with PI ideal bra
- The surgeon should always be consulted about purchasing a breast band and the lenght of time wearing it
- The only bra from LIPOELASTIC made of uniquely knitted RIB material
- The material feels extremely pleasant against the skin and is smooth to the touch
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
- Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.